Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HADEN GETS A HAIRCUT!!



Well I never thought i would see the day, Haden came home from school and said mom i want to cut my hair!! I think every since Josh did, he has been thinking about it, So he went online and looked for hairstyles he liked and came up with a David Beckham haircut, so we printed it out and went off to Great Clips. I started freaking out when the buzzers came out, I didnt think it would be this short, but he likes it, I am so surprised, all these years of growing his hair out, finally he has decided it is time to change. It pretty much cut all of his blonde out and it is so dark, I hardly recognize him! I like it, but I think these haircuts are freaking me out, I am so used to seeing my boys one way, It is going to take some getting used to!

4 comments:

Jdogger said...

hey ash, he wanted to know if you were still in town so you could put some blonde highlights in it, i told him you were probably too busy! But if for some reason you arent, he would love you forever!

nancy said...

wow, it looks so good! he looks very handsome and older too!

abbey has been begging for a haircut forever and i finally gave in about a month ago and tried to cut it myself. i tried to remember what ashley told me to do, but i totally butchered it bad when i was trying to put layers and taper the front a little bit. i offered to take her to get it fixed, butshe claims she really likes it, so i am always putting it in ponytails to hide it. i am hoping ashley will cut it in july and i can really watch and take notes.

Jdogger said...

Wow Nancy you are brave to even try to cut Abby's hair, i am sure it looks good, i know you, you are very picky, it probably is just perfect! I hope Ashley will cut mine in July too!!

Jdogger said...

oops i forgot the e in Abbey!