Wednesday, May 7, 2008

RAIN!

I just have to apologize to everyone for the rain today, see Doug and I washed both of our cars Monday inside and out, so of course it would rain today,Why does it always rain after washing your car?, I thought we were safe since yesterday was beautiful, but noooo, It cant last too long, we are not meant to have good weather! I am really getting sick of this, I just want it to be summer already, I know it is normal to rain in spring, but we haven't had much of a spring yet, so I am done with moisture of any kind! Well just had to get it off of my chest. You know I blame the weather on all kinds of things, like my weakness this past weekend with my no fries or chips, see i was weak Friday, pretty much all day, first i had a bag of sun chips with lunch and then for dinner i ate some of Hadens English chips from the Purple Turtle, love, love, love those deep fat fried potato's! i at first blamed it on my PMS, but i have had 4 other PMS filled months and didn't give in, I think it is this weather, it is depressing me and now it it trying to make me FAT!! I need the SUN!!

3 comments:

nancy said...

One bad day in 4 months is really impressive. I can't seem to make it past a couple of days when I try to not eat something. I want to say that the older I get the less will power I have. one of these days I will be strong again.

That sucks about your cars...i just wish it would rain here so it can wash my car.

AnneMarie said...

I just inhaled an entire candy bar, the giganto kind. I don't think a few chips are going to make you fat (but my candy might for me!). And even if you did get fat you would still be beautiful.

Jdogger said...

OH, i eat candy like there is no tomorrow, I just think that it is good for me and wont make me fat!lol I just chose fries and chips thinking that is something i could cut out, but it isnt as easy as i thought!