Thursday, May 22, 2008

MEN'S CHOIR CONCERT

Last night Josh had a concert for his men's choir class. I didn't learn about it till the day before, he drives me nuts! I didn't know he was supposed to have a white dress shirt until 5 minutes before we walked out the door. He has grown out of all his white shirts, the only one he had was one with stripes on it, so if you notice he is the only one without an all white shirt, figures it would be my child!They did really good, I didn't know that he sang bass, that was surprising to me! It surprised me that he wanted to take choir, until i found out why, it was that or humanities, and humanities is just like taking a real class, with homework and stuff! The funny thing is, i think he can sing really good, if he would take it seriously! here is a little video of one of the songs they sang.


P.S. I moved the music player to the side so that it would be easier to turn off and on.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

They sound great! Girls like guys who can sing! I'm sure that's really why Josh took it.

nancy said...

I am really impressed, he's actually singing too! Way to go Josh...and that was always my plan, take the easiest classes with the least amount of work, so he's a smart boy!