Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My haircut!





OK, so I have been needing a haircut for some time now, I always put it off way too long, I have been wanting a change, I was sick of people saying how I have big hair and stuff, I wanted to go really short, but Doug reminded me that i always hate it, so i just cut a couple of inches off, but the scary thing is, she gave me a ton of layers and thinned it out soooooo much, there was probably more hair on the floor than on my head at the end of it, I should of taken a picture of it! She straightened my hair, which took forever for her to do, and i really liked it, but as soon as i got home and started playing around with it and feeling just how thin my hair is, i started to panic, so i decided to wet my hair and try to do it curly, well it didn't want to curl and was looking like Pat Benetar hair, I really started to panic, then my blow dryer quit working and i thought oh this is great! I remembered the boys have a little cheap one, and i finished my hair, it is easier to do, but not too sure i like it, The one thing i do like is that i don't have to pull it up, cause it is so short on the sides.Here is a picture of it when i got home, and one after i tried to make it curly, hopefully when i shower and wet my hair i will have a better feel for how to do it!

8 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I think it is so cute! But I LOVE your "big hair", it is signature Janna. It's cute straight and I like it curly too. Maybe you just need to get used to it. Did Doug like it?

Jdogger said...

Doug was kind of like Why did you let her cut off all of your beautiful hair, then i felt really bad, then he said he likes it, so i think he is just saying that! the part i am freaking out about is how THIN it feels! i can not put it in a ponytail, it looks terrible! I cant wear a hat, the sad little piece of hair coming out the back is just aweful, So it will take some getting used to! Hopefully my hair will grow fast this summer!!

AnneMarie said...

Take some vitamins:)

nancy said...

You probably have hair like mine now...thin, not much to a ponytail, and doesn't hold a curl! Sucks doesn't it!!

It looks really good though and it still looks like you have lots of hair! I'm sure it'll just take some getting used to.

Jdogger said...

The picture actually doesnt show just how terrible the back is, She tried to make it all thin and whispy when my hair is wet you can see my scalp threw my hair it is all stringy, it is so hard to discribe, Nancy i am sure yours is thicker than mine is right now! Yours always looks good in a ponytail, i dont know what you are talking about!!

Ashley said...

I love it straight! I think the curly will look fine once you get used to doing it. I know what you mean about feeling too thin. I have done that to myself a couple of times. It takes time but it will be back before you know it! You always look great!

Ashley said...

One of the times I got my hair too thin I couldn't stand it anymore and had to cut a couple of inches off the length so that even though it was shorter than I wanted it didn't feel as thin.

Jdogger said...

I actually thought of doing that, but taking another 2 to three more off inches right now would make me sit in the house in the dark in a fetal position for months!