Thursday, May 29, 2008

6th Grade Graduation



Today was Haden's 6th grade graduation, I can not believe i will have two kids in Jr. High! I guess these wrinkles on my face are here for a reason! They had a cute little ceremony, and then they gave each of the kids a cupcake with thier own little graduation guy, what a cute idea! I almost couldnt find Haden's cause they used his school picture, which was back when his hair was long and we tried to Die it brown.
He is so little for his age, it is hard to believe he is getting so old!



Today was Tyler's field day at school also, here's a picture of him with his potato sack. I am sad Tyler will be the only one in Elemtary School now. I am starting to feel bad that i didnt have anymore kids, so that Tyler has someone more close to his age, he often feels left out! Sorry Ty!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Way to go Hayden!!!

AnneMarie said...

Congratulations to Hayden! I'm jealous of your "little ceremony", since I had to sit though 2.5 hours of I don't know what. Tell me, did you not even have some kid do a way tooooo long piano/singing thing all about a grown up break up which was oh so inappropriate?:)

Jdogger said...

nope, they made it super fast, so fast that they read the kids names so fast i had no time to get the camera ready to take a picture, they were in turbo mode! they had a slide show of all the kids threw the last couple of years, and that was it! short and sweet, just my style!

nancy said...

Congrats Haden!! Wow, 2 kids in Jr High? At you are not in California then it would be one kid in Jr. high and one kid in High School!!!

nancy said...

at least...I really should re-read before I post a comment!