Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

Here is that video clip that the boys made for you, you will probably have to turn the speakers up and turn my music off(go to the bottom of the page)It is just a short little thing, but it took them about 5 trys to get it right, they are pretty funny! They really do miss their grandma! In one of the ones Josh says COME HOME! It was pretty funny.I would post all of them but it is taking forever to download this one! Happy mother's day from Josh, Haden and Tyler!!

2 comments:

bows and more said...

Hi you don't know me! I found your blog from Amy M.'s blog! I just thought I would say Hi! I thought the video of your boys was so sweet! you have a darling family, and you are so beautiful! I know about boys! I have 4, and 1 little girl! Any way I just thought I would say hi! Take care, Kelsi

Jdogger said...

Hi Kelsi, Thank you so much! Anyone who has so many nice things to say, can be my friend any day!