Monday, April 28, 2008

JOSH GETS A HAIRCUT!!



Yesterday after church Josh started talking about maybe getting his hair cut short, I was kind of surprised, I offered to cut it right then and he said no, maybe when school's out, for the summer. I was like whatever, that means he probably wont do it. Well he came home from school today and said mom cut my hair! I was like are you sure? and he said yes, so He showed me a picture of him with a little bit shorter hair, and told me to do it like that, I had to tell him i am not a hairdresser, the only haircut i know is a buzz! He said well do whatever, so i did, i cut it, and a lot too! I was so nervous, cause any of you who knows Josh knows that he has been known to hit things and cry when he hair has been cut not to his liking, so i was very afraid! But he was very calm and just let me do it! Every once and a while I am starting to see some maturity changes in him, and that is good. Speaking of maturity, he did a really good job on his talk yesterday, It was on miracles and he told the story of how he was run over by a car, i of course lost it, but he did a really good job!

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

What a cute mom you are Janna!

Ashley said...

Great haircut! I'm suprised that he wanted to go short! I wish I could have heard his talk.

nancy said...

He looks so handsome! Just you mentioning that miracle got me all teary eyed. Did he write his own talk?

Jdogger said...

Doug helped him, well pretty much wrote it for him, but he did a really good job, we were worried cause he tends to mumble A LOT and isnt the best reader but you could understand him and he did great!