Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 8


Today was a sad day, it was the last day of our trip, we were leaving at 10:00 pm, so we had all day to play. We checked out of our hotel and loaded the rental car with all of our stuff and headed back to the beach, we decided to spend the whole day there it was the clearest and hottest day of them all. The kids were complaining that they haven't gotten a tan ( i have been putting on 50 SPF everyday on them) so i decided to put only 15 SPF on them that day and boy were we sorry, we all got fried!! The boys wanted to rent boogie boards again, so they spent most of the time doing that, it was a really crazy day the waves were supposed to be 8 to 10 feet that day, the lifeguard came to us and made sure we knew and wanted to know how experienced our kids were, we said not very, so we had to keep a really close eye on them, they were fine as long as they didn't pass the buoy's they had out there, otherwise the waves were really big! It was really hot and pretty crowded, but at least the boys got their money's worth with the boogie boards, it was 25 bucks all day or 10 an hour. we got ripped off the day before cause we only had an hour. We finally left the beach around 4 and headed to David's place to shower and get ready for our long flight home. We had dinner with Dave and then headed to the airport. We had visions of us being so tired we would sleep threw the whole flight, yeah, right, it was miserable, i should have known. We got home Saturday morning around 11:00am, we were very tired! Today we are tring to get back on schedule so we can get up for school and work in the morning, back to life. I am sad to come home, we had a really good time and the boys were really good, only fought a couple of times, I am so glad we decided to do this, it is a vacation we will never forget!ALOHA!!

3 comments:

AnneMarie said...

I am so jealous! It looks like heaven! I'm glad you had such a good time and came home safely. Love all your pictures, especially the one of Haden and Tyler silouetted on the boogie boards in the water, that is so cute.

nancy said...

I can't wait till my kids are old enough to do an awesome vacation like this! And when we do go, we have lots of suggestions of things to do! Everything looks like so much fun. I'm sure getting back to reality is definately the worst part.

Jdogger said...

I always need a vacation from vacation, just a time to relax and get back into the swing of things! I have been so tired, I wore my step counter thing and we walked around 40 miles!!!


Annemarie, that is my favorite picture too, they did that on thier own I just happened to catch it! Crazy how those same kids can drive me nuts!, then they pull something like that and make them look so sweet and innocent!