Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGGED

Tagged!!

In no particular order.........

8 favorite T.V. Shows

1- The Office
2- Rob & Big
3- The biggest loser
4- Dr. 90210
5- What not to wear
6- Run's house
7- Cash Cab
8- Friends

8 Favorite Restaurants

1- Olive Garden (For some reason the one in Las Vegas tastes the best!!)
2- Cobblestone
3- Pizza Factory (the one in St. George, is the best one)
4- Jcw's (if i am in the mood for some killer cheese fries!)
5- Teppanaki's (love the food, hate having to catch the shrimp in my mouth!)
6- Carrabba's
7- Ruby River (love those deep fried baked potato's!!)
8- PF Changs

8 Things that happened yesterday

1-woke up
2-went to church
3-made dinner
4-had Doug's parents over for dinner
5-took a shower
6-Ate Ice cream
7-watched the Bridge to Terabitha
8- Laughed so hard I cried!

8 Things I look Forward to

1-Vacations
2-Winning the lottery(It is gonna happen!)
3-Halloween
4-Spring
5-Summer
6-My hair growing out
7-Girls trips
8-Did i mention Vacations??

8 Things I LOVE about Fall

1- Leaves changing colors
2- Halloween
3- Thanksgiving
4- Pumpkin bread, muffins, cookies
5- Hot chocolate
6- Sweaters, pants, (no more showing of my scary arms and legs!!)
7- Growing my armpit hair and leg hair out(hahahaha, just kidding, I am running out of things i love about fall!
8- I am not a fan of the cold, So this one was Hard!!

8 Things on my Wishlist

1-Win the Lottery!!
2- Have a personal chief
3- Vacation ever month
4- New car
5- No Debt
6- Huge Savings Account
7- New House
8- Rock hard body! (what, a girl can wish!!)

8 people I tag

1- Nancy
2- Ashley
3- Jessie
4- Amanda
5- Amy
6- Emily
7- Diane
8- Paulette

No comments: