Monday, October 20, 2008

MY LATEST FAVORITE FIND!



I got this key chain about a month ago, and I can not tell you how awesome it is! I don't know if you are like me or not but i am always throwing my keys in my purse and to try to find them again is like rummaging threw a black hole! I can never find them! Audrey had one on her key chain forever and i never really paid much attention to it, but once i found out what it did i had to get one. I love it! It is yet another invention that i should have come up with! You just hook your keys on the edge of your purse and you always know where they are! The fact that mine is a crown makes me feel like a princess!:)


7 comments:

nancy said...

I totally need one of those! Where did you get it? I also need a new purse!

Jdogger said...

I got it at a place called The bag that fits in Lehi, but i am sure they sell them other places?? I will keep my eyes open for you! OR if you want i can go pick you up one, they are like $8.00 or something like that.

shellie said...

what a clever invention.

Ashley said...

I need one too! I'm going to have to do some research.

sincerely margie mei said...

I need one of those desperately! I can't tell you how many times a day I am searching for my keys in my purse! It drives me crazy!!

Jdogger said...

okay i looked on the internet and found this website for these
http://www.lipsandkeysforever.com/keepers.html

they have some really cute ones!!

Amanda M. said...

I loss my keys all the time too, Brian thinks I am nuts. Love that, and you ARE a princess.