Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL



Saturday night was our ward's annual Halloween carnival. It is usually the scouts big fund raiser for the year, but they aren't allowed to do fund raisers anymore and they didn't want to do away with the tradition, so it was just a free thing. I don't think it was as fun, not as many people dressed up and there just wasn't as many booths, I think it is sad that they cant have fundraisers anymore:( We (all but Josh) dressed up, cause i love any excuse to dress up for Halloween, for some reason it is really fun for me! We decided to be hippies this year, I had a fun time trying to get the costumes together, I think they turned out pretty good. Nobody knew who we were when we walked in, if it wasn't for the kids, they probably wouldn't have known at all! It was pretty weird, nobody would talk to us, but that is pretty normal in this ward, I have never been in such an unfriendly ward.! Oh well, maybe it is us?? The kids had fun and that is all that matters and I didn't have to make dinner and that is always a happy day for me:)






6 comments:

nancy said...

Love the costumes! You guys are always so good for dressing up on halloween.

shellie said...

you guys look awesome and i'm sure it's not you sometimes people just aren't nice.

sincerely margie mei said...

You guys look so cute! You are good sports to go to it. When I was a kid we had a carnival and it was al ways a blast, haunted house and everything. No one in our ward really talks to us either so we never go to anything. If it weren't for yw's we wouldn't know anyone. It is probably our fault, we don't try to hard...

Ashley said...

You guys look awesome! Where did you get Doug's shirt?

Jdogger said...

I found it on ebay! Scary thing is, it wasnt for a costume, it was for everyday livin', maybe i will start wearing shirts like that, too cool!!

Emily & Madeline Armstrong said...

You two are HOT! Whats going on I have not talked to you forever call me sometime Love
Emily