Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!!!!!

I have been tagged yet again, I am supposed to post my 4Th picture in my fourth picture folder on the computer and tell about it.


This is a picture of Doug's Brother,( AKA uncle Dave) skiing somewhere? Every year for as long as i can remember i have given Doug's parents scrapbook pages for the year of all of the families on that side for their Christmas present. I have all of them give me the pictures and then I would put the scrapbook together. The last two years i have gotten more high tech and started to make them a picture DVD. This is a picture that Dave sent me to put in their DVD last year. So there you have it, that is my 4Th picture in my 4Th folder! Interesting huh? I kind of got nervous, cause we do have some scary pictures in our folders, that i don't let anyone see!!

I am tagging anyone who hasnt been tagged yet and would like to play:)

No comments: