Monday, October 20, 2008

MY AWESOME HUSBAND!


A couple of weeks ago, Tyler had to invite someone to be a guest at his school to come and teach them something for about 15 minutes, it could be about anything. I of course was like you aren't asking me, i know nothing! I really just didn't want to have to talk in front of all those kids, even little 9 year olds would have caused me some serious stress!! Doug said he would come and do it. He taught about how they do knee replacement surgery. I wasn't too sure how he would teach little 4Th graders that and make it interesting, but he was awesome! He brought in all kinds of knee models that the kids could pass around and look at while he was telling them about it. They were all so into it! Doug is so good at teaching and public speaking, I know that opposites must attract, cause i can not speak in front people at all!! When I watch him do stuff like that, I fall in love with him all over again! Tyler said the kids talked about it all day, they thought he was so cool! My boys and I are so lucky to have Doug, He is just so Awesome!!


3 comments:

nancy said...

What a good dad!

Ashley said...

That sounds like an awesome dad to me!

sincerely margie mei said...

What a good daddy! Three cheers for Doug!!