Thursday, October 9, 2008

Duck Hunt


Last weekend Doug took Josh and Haden to the opening of the Duck hunt. They went with Scott, Lynn and John. They took Johns trailer. It was pretty cold i guess, but they had a good time. Doug is such a good dad to take them, and i know the boys love spending time with him. Haden was actually the only one that shot a duck.(well Doug thinks that he actually shot it, but is letting Haden take the glory)Tyler and I just stayed home and hung out. He wanted to make cookies one night, so we were making the dough and he said, "mom can i have like my own bucket of cookie dough?" I was like, bucket? No! so we agreed on a little Tupperware container of his very own cookie dough, he was in heaven! I would keep catching him in the fridge taking out a spoonful. I wonder where he gets that from? There must be a cookie dough gene in my blood! It was nice to have a little peace and quiet around here, but I really couldn't wait for them to come back home! Even though I posted like a novel on how hard Josh is, He really is a good kid and I do love living in a house full of boys!



HADEN AND GUNNER


DOUG AND HADEN


DOUG AND HIS BROTHER'S
JOHN,SCOTT,DOUG AND LYNN


JOSH


ONE OF THIER FRIENDS RENTED A LITTLE CABIN, HAVING DINNER IN THE CABIN



JOSH



CANT REALLY SEE IT CAUSE OF HIS CAMO, BUT HADEN IS HOLDING THE DUCK THEY SHOT!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Do you guys eat the ducks they shoot?

nancy said...

What handsome boys in their camo gear!

Jdogger said...

NO, they give the ducks to thier uncle Scott. Doug brought one home one time to cook and it was so greasy and yucky! I am sure if you are a chief you can make it taste good. I mean you pay top dollar at some restaurants for a roasted duck!

shellie said...

how brave is he to hold a dead duck?? i would never, that gives me the creeps.