Thursday, October 23, 2008

PARADISE CAFE



Last night a group of us girls got together for dinner. Our Bunko group has fizzled away and I am missing my monthly girl bonding. We decided to meet for dinner at the new Paradise Cafe that opened up over by Target, I have never been to one before, and all I can say is UMMMM.....it was really good!! I think probably my favorite part about it is that you get a cookie with every meal and that i was greeted at the front door with a girl with a basket of free mini cookie samples, I mean it is just like the movie, You had me at Hello!! We had a real fun time, I am really sad cause Stacie is moving in a couple of weeks to Hawaii, so she wont be around anymore, and she is so much fun! I guess I will just have to visit her in Hawaii:) I better start saving my money!

1 comment:

nancy said...

I've only eaten there once a month or so ago and yes it is delicious! I'm sad that your bunko group fizzled.