Monday, March 23, 2009

The Wienermobile!!


Last Wednesday the new Walmart in Cedar hills opened up. My parents had just signed on their house and waiting to get the okay that everything funded and the house was officially theirs so they could get the keys and start moving in. My parents called and wanted to show me the house, but they were first going to get some lunch at the new Subway in the brand new Walmart. I am not a huge Subway fan, but wanted to see their house and even thou it isn't my favorite i can always eat! When we got to Walmart I was so excited, the Wienermobile was there!! I was very sad i didn't have my camera with me, but my dad reminded me that i have a camera on my phone, so he took a picture of me in front of it. I don't know why, but i have always thought that was the funniest, coolest thing ever! I can remember as a kid thinking it would be so cool to drive the wienermobile, maybe because it has the word wiener in it? not sure, but i thought it was so funny that it was at the little Cedar hills walmart grand opening! When we were there while we were eating my dad got the call that the house was finally theirs so we rushed over and started unloading the moving truck. Me, my mom and dad unloaded quite a bit, we unloaded a couch and love seat, coffee tables, queen size mattress and box springs and even carried it up the stairs, I wasn't planning on starting to move them that day, but they were so excited, I wasn't quite dressed for it, but I was pretty impressed with my parents who are 65 and me who is a wimp to move as much as we did. We have been moving them all week, and there is still stuff in their storage units. I guess moving stuff from a 6500 square foot home into a 3500 square foot home is going to be difficult. They have a ton of stuff, so they definitely have their work cut out for them! I am very happy for them, it has been a long time since they have had a place they can call home. And I got to see the Wienermobile up close and in person, see everyone wins:)

7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Glad they got the house!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

yea! The weinermobile. I saw it driving down the road once in Orem on State St., almost ran into another car looking at it. The picture is cute.

We're all happy for your parents and their new house, and you're a good daughter to help them with all that work! I avoid work...

the weisenburger life said...

Janna, Thanks for sharing your blog! It is awesome! I love getting to know you better and love the Weinermobile myself.

RaVoe said...

Janna,

I can not tell you how excited I was to see the Wienermobile! I too had my picture taken in front of it and I even sang the Oscar Mayer jingle just to get a wienie whistle that I have wanted all of my life. Seriously, before I die I would love to be an honorary "hot dogger" so I can drive the Wienermobile and spread Wienermobile joy! Who knew that you and I could have such a funny thing in common.

Jdogger said...

Hahaha, so i am not alone, that is so good to know! I didnt know you could sing the jingle to get a wienie whistle, oh man, now i am sad! Too funny, looks like more people than i know cop the wiener dude attitude!!

Ashley said...

I'm jealous! That would have been so cool to get a picture with it!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

You are hilarious Janna. Congrats to your parents on their new home. You are an awesome daughter to help move.