Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa!!


Yesterday was Melissa's(my sister-in-law)birthday. I just wanted to tell her Happy Birthday and let her know how much i enjoy having her as not only my sister in law, but as my friend. Melissa is my exercise buddy, who without her I am totally weak and wont do it alone!( i know cause she was out of town last week and i didn't exercise once while she was gone!)I also love the talks we have while we are together, Not only does she keep me movin, she also listens to me and all of my life's nonsense and doesn't judge me for some of my thoughts and views, and thanks for all the times i have laughed so hard i cried! You are so fun to be with(note our picture above, there wasn't even music playing when we were getting our groove on! Happy Birthday girl!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and the good laugh! That picture cracks me up! Love ya sista!!!

shellie said...

you guys crack me up!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Looks like some tribal ritual, ha ha
You guys are cute.

the weisenburger life said...

Janna,

Thanks for sharing your blog with us. It's awesome!