Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break


Well most of you know that we are going to Maui for Spring break, we are really excited!! We know that we probably should be spending the money elsewhere, like fixing up my ugly, ugly bathroom, but a couple of years ago, Doug and I were talking and we decided we really need to be building memories for our children and focusing less on what our house looks like(very hard for me to do). We have gone on some fun vacations and stuff, but i feel like lately my kids are growing up so fast, we really want to spend some quality time with them, before they are way too cool to be with us. Last year we took them to Oahu(their 1st time ever on a plane!) and we as a family probably had the most fun we have ever had! I am really hoping this year turns out the same. We are so excited, it just can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cool! Hope you guys have fun!

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Oh you guys will LOVE it. I like Maui a lot more than Oahu. It is just so much more chill. There are tons of good restaurants and fun things to do! We usually go every year but this year we are not going to go with a four month old. I am pretty bummed but we will probably definitely go next year. I am excited for you!

Ashley said...

Have fun! I'm so jealous!