Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Yesterday was my mom's 65Th birthday. Sunday we all got together over at Jim and Melissa's house to celebrate. I can't believe that she is 65, it seems like yesterday we were celebrating her 50Th in our little basement apartment in American fork, Josh was just a baby! Time sure seems to be flying by! Happy Birthday mom, I really am glad you are back, i really enjoy spending time with you, even just going to Walmart like we did today, Is always fun! I know my boys like knowing that their grandma is around, even if they don't always show it. Thanks for being such a great mother and example to me. I hope i grow up to be like you someday! I still don't know when i will feel grown up!!!



3 comments:

nancy said...

I forgot about celebrating mom's 50th...didn't we get a 6 footer from sensuous sandwich? That sounds so good right now!!

Jdogger said...

Yes! Doesnt seem that long ago! Didnt you have to drive a van or something to get it to fit? I was trying to remember how we got that 6 foot sandwich?? Does sound good, it is dinnertime once again!

Jaclyn said...

Glad you had a fun day with your mom. It is crazy to think she is 65 :)