Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SEACRET NAIL KIT


This is one of my new favorites. At Christmas time Doug and I were at the mall, this man stopped us, Doug must of been in a really good mood, cause we stopped and listened to and let the man do our nails. I usually don't buy this kind of thing, for one, it is always so dang expensive, and two, it is just some fad that i am sure i don't need. Well I loved how it made my nails look, they have been looking pretty scary lately, i have dark ridges in my nails which have been causing me all kinds of stress. I was scouring the Internet to find out what was wrong with me, sure i was dying of cancer, i just found out i was getting OLD! So anyways Doug bought it for me, i was feeling kind of guilty cause it was so expensive plus they talked us into a few other items we probably don't need. But this nail kit rocks! my nails look soo much better, of course they were looking really good and i was going to take a picture, but this Saturday we were helping my parents move and i broke 3 nails and so now they aren't too pretty, but they will be back i am sure of it! I was a little bugged to find it on EBay for a third of the price, but i am glad cause now when i need to buy more, i know where to buy it! Just thought i would share!

7 comments:

Amanda M. said...

good tip, my nails are hideous. Maui for spring break! That sounds like so much fun, I am so excited for you!

Amanda M. said...

P.S. Memories are way better than a perfect looking house, and this from an interior designer!

Jdogger said...

Thanks Amanda!!

Jaclyn said...

Thanks for sharing! I could use a real good nail kit.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Sorry you broke your nails, that would have been a great blogging moment pic, your nice nails. Oh well, maybe in a few weeks.

I didn't know nails got old, hmmmmmmm.

Stacey said...

My mom got me this kit for Christmas a year ago. I use it all the time and love it! You don't even have to paint your nails after you use it. They feel and look so soft and perfect!

Jdogger said...

I know, they look like you are wearing clear nailpolish, i love it!!