Sunday, March 30, 2008

SNOWY SUNDAY


This morning i woke up and looked out side and it was snowing and it was even sticking to the ground! I am so done with winter and snow, it makes me angry!! Haden had to speak in Sacrament meeting today he wasn't too happy about it, but he did a really good job, i was really proud of him! Josh got called to be the teacher's secretary, so we stayed after to set him apart, i just cant believe how old they are getting, it is scaring me to death! Josh is going to be 15 in July and getting a drivers permit, and then i have to drive with him and that freaks me out, i don't know how i am going to live threw that, no wonder my parents hired someone to drive around with me, it is a scary thing! Haden will be in Jr.high and Tyler will be the only one in elementary school, I guess today it is all just kind of hitting me, and i don't like it! I am too much of a kid myself! Well i just went off on a tangent, I started this post as one of hate for the snow, so i will end it like that, I HATE THE SNOW!!........ and getting old!!!!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

The thought of Josh driving is way scary!!! I can't believe it! I hope it stops snowing by the time we get there because I packed our coats and they are burried somewhere in our storage unit.

nancy said...

Hopefully it will warm up and melt. and the thought of josh driving is scarey!

Janna, I love your blog!

Jdogger said...

Thanks it took me forever to figure it out, i still want it to look cutier, but havent figured it out yet!

Ashley said...

I really like your blog! I don't know what you would do to make it cuter!

Jdogger said...

you know, putting little cute picture frame around our title picture, writting the title of my blog, it only goes over my picture or none at all, cant figure it out! grrrr....

Anonymous said...

Janna
I am so happy to hear from you. I always wonder how you are liking it up there. YOu guys look so good. I can't believe how big the boys are!! Take care and come down here to warm up. We would love to see you guys.

nancy said...

you want your banner cuter, is that what you are saying? you will need to use the same program that you use to do your digital scrapbooking and upload it from your computer as a picture to your banner. does that help?

Jdogger said...

do you use photobucket? How do i put like say a flower or a ribbon on top of a piece of paper?

AnneMarie said...

I love your blog Janna! I am impressed with your skills :) Hey, speaking of new drivers; remember when we were in your moms car at night and needed to make a U-turn but ended up in some weird turn lane for the opposite side which totally tweaked the wheels so we went to the closest gas station, which was Bishop George's, we were laughing so hard we couldn't speak coherently (I think I peed my pants)! Have fun with Josh!

nancy said...

so she was with you when you had your famous accident!?!

Jdogger said...

That is soo funny you bring that up, I was just telling Melissa about that the other day while exercising, because I told her that was why I had to get my first Job to pay my parents back! Then i told her how weird it was that we decided to go to the bishops gas station! You said we were laughing, i remember crying, maybe that was after my parents found out!! I think we went to the bishops gas station cause i was too scared to tell my parents! It is a famous accident cause we made up some story that didnt make any sence and they thought i was taking drugs!!