Thursday, March 27, 2008

RICE CRACKERS


Well most of you know that my new years resolution is to not eat french fries or chips anymore. I thought it wouldn't be that hard to do, when i was growing up i never really liked chips ( just the dip) and french fries i really didn't get too into either, so i thought it would be a cake walk, well it isn't! I didn't realize how much i enjoy my fries, especially curly, waffle, crinkle and of course cheese fries! Ok maybe i do like fries! I don't want to lie either Doug and I went to Mi Ranchito the other weekend and we were like what do we do about those dang chips and salsa, and we decided it was okay, boy did they taste good, but that is the only time i have given in,Doug seems to think that tortilla chips don't count, i am starting to agree. But i realized i just sometimes need a nice crunchy snack and chips used to fill that. The other day at Costco i picked up a bag of rice crackers with nuts, and i have to say they are pretty good! So for now rice crackers are my new chip. They aren't too fattening either except for the nuts, but that is the good fat right? I think between the won ton salad and the rice crackers i just might be turning Japanese!

3 comments:

nancy said...

tortilla chips don't count because you are eating them with healthy salsa!

Jdogger said...

Hey that is what Doug said!!

Ashley said...

I agree. They're not greasy like potato chips.