Thursday, March 27, 2008

1st PLACE!!


I almost forgot, both Haden and Tyler won 1st place in the crazy hat and hair day for their classes. I was all proud and asked so, what did you win? We won............a Reese's Peanut butter Cup! WHAT? Well if i knew that was the prize I could have gone to the store and bought them one and saved me the trouble, Oh well i guess they have bragging rights, after all Haden won last year too, has to keep it up.Good thing he will be in Jr. high next year so i wont have that pressure to win again, there is only so much i can do with his hair!

5 comments:

nancy said...

Congrats to your boys! I wish you lived closer so you can do my girls hair for crazy hair day!

Ashley said...

That's awesome! I'd be excited about a Reese's Peanut Butter cup!

Amy M. said...

Janna,
Hooray, I am so glad that you havce found my blog. I hope you dont mind if I add you to my friends. So how are things going up north? I sure miss the good 'ol bunko days. Keep in touch.

BJ and Amber said...

Hi Janna, Emily led me to your blog. It's fun to keep in touch! I sent you an invite to my blog 'cuz it's private, so look for it! I'll add you to my friends. It's good to see you!

Jdogger said...

Hey Guys, I am so glad i finally decided to start this blogging thing, cause i didnt realize there was a whole world of people out there i could keep in touch with, this is fun!!

Thanks Amber for inviting me to your blog! I will be adding both of you to my friend list!!