Thursday, April 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM, JIMMY, JAMES!






Since i wished Melissa a Happy Birthday the other day, i thought it only fair to wish Jim(my bro.) a Happy Birthday also! Jim you are such a fun brother, i am glad to have you as my little brother, my boys love having you as their uncle, they think you are the coolest uncle ever! I appreciate all that you do for us, you are always there for us when our computer crashes, or we cant figure out any other other electronic thing, having my boys for a week at a time so Doug and i can get away, or just inviting the boys over for a Halo night, you rock! I was telling them the other day about the Honda and the big speaker you made for the trunk and how it was the most awesome thing ever, and how we would just blast that radio with all that rap music while headed to our paper route at midnight!(they said, "they had rap way back then?" the nerve!) Those were some fun times!! I was also thinking about those huge awesome speakers you made for Doug and I for our wedding, I am still mad that we got rid of them, they were just too big to move all those times, but now we really wish we still held on to them, I know my boys would have really loved them too! Thanks for being my friend as well as m my little brother! Happy Birthday Jimmy!! I found this picture of us, we even were buddies way back when, how sweet:)

6 comments:

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Wow! He is a great brother! I love your pic...the little ones because he brings back sweet memories of my cute little neice and nephew, and the older ones because you both grew up too fast! The years go by so fast! Its funny to think your kids we're surprised to learn that rap music has been around since the olden days, lol. I really love you both...oh and I too wish Jimmy a Happy Birthday!

Jim Phillippi said...

Thanks Janna, You are a great older sister. Do you remeber how excited we would get it was trash day on the paper route? lol
You made me laugh and feel special.

Gary and LaRee said...

What cute kids I have!! You are both terrific and very happy to have Jim around to help us with our electronic and stuff and Janna to help me with decorating my new home! Happy Birthday Jimmy, we love you.

Jdogger said...

Jim, trash day was fun, but it was not a fun the day you asked Nancy to take your place, we took forever that night/morning, I wanted to cry!(sorry Nancy, you just didnt have the arm or know our routine)You had to be like 10 or 12 years old!!

nancy said...

LOL I was just thinking about that night! I remember it being fun!!

Jdogger said...

It was fun, but it took forever, I remember thinking we would never get done!!