Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 4 ~


Today we went to visit my friend Stacie who just moved to Maui 6 months ago. She was in my bunko group and is a ton of fun to be around! Stacie lives in Kihei, so it was about a 45 minute drive there. She took us to Makena beach aka Big beach. It was a nice big beach with lots of sand and the waves were a little bigger. It was fun chatting seeing her, I miss her a lot, in fact our bunko group fizzled out when she left! Stacie and Emily have both told me about Little beach which is a nude beach right next to big beach just over some rocks, I had a hard time believing her, so she told me and Doug to go for a walk while she watches the boys to see for ourselves! Sure enough as soon as you get over the rocks there is a sign that reads, No Clothes beyond this point! I couldn't believe my eyes, there were all kinds of naked people and none of them should be, all old and fat, I guess when i envisioned a nude beach i thought of all these beautiful people, so not the case, what an eyeopener!! After playing at the beach for a while we decided to go out to eat. Stacie wanted to take us to the Seawatch at the Wailea golf course and eat there where there is the best view of the golf course and the ocean, so beautiful! After we ate we decided to head back to our condo. When we pulled into the parking lot the sun was just going down, so we grabbed our cameras and headed to the beach to watch the sunset, it was so beautiful! I am in love with the Maui sunsets!! After the sun went down we took a walk along the beach and then headed to the hot tub to soak our feet.
















2 comments:

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Beautiful pictures....should of taken some of the nude ones though, ha ha. I can see you're getting tan.

Jdogger said...

Oh girl, you would not want to see the nudes, it was not a pretty sight!!