Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!


I just want to write and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have a holiday that will help me stop and think about all the things i am thankful for. There are many days that i wish i had a better car, house, body, I can go on and on, but if i really stop and think about it, I am so blessed, I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me, three beautiful boys that are happy and healthy, a house that is more than big enough for our needs and in a great neighborhood where i dont have to worry about my kids running free in. A body that although is showing signs of aging, has treated me fairly well concidering all the bad foods i eat and the lack of veggies in my diet! I am also grateful for my awesome family, I am so glad to be apart of a big family, Each one of my brothers and sisters are special to me in different ways, I cant imagine life without all of them! I am thankful for my parents who are such great examples to me. I am also lucky to have such good friends, I have some who I dont talk to much, and i really need to be better at that, but i know that if I pick up the phone and call they there for me at any time. With all of these things i feel i am truley blessed! I realize that i have more to be thankful for than i could ever imagine! Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: