Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TYLER'S SCHOOL PROGRAM


Today Tyler had a little program that his music and performing arts class put on. They sang and did a little dance, it was really cute. What freaked me out the most was, Tyler and another little boy did a duet, I had no clue he was doing that! If i was prepared i would have had my camera out and ready to record, but he never even told me! I did manage to get a picture, although my camera was almost out of batteries, so the pictures didn't turn out that good. He did a really good job, I don't even know where he comes from, I would have a heart attack knowing that i had to sing in front of everyone! He is a funny boy! I still cant believe he never told me, he has been singing around the house the last couple of weeks, but that is pretty normal for him, he is always singing, maybe i should look into singing lessons or something??

4 comments:

nancy said...

He looks so cute up there! And relaxed with his hands in his pockets.

Ashley said...

That's what I was going to say. He doesn't look nervous at all!

shellie said...

i love these little school programs. i usually get teary eyed when bryson does things like that. let's just say this...i'm an emotional train wreck.

sincerely margie mei said...

Wow! He is so brave. That kills me that he didn't tell you he was singing. He is so cute!