Thursday, October 22, 2009

HALLOWEEN BUNKO!!


Yesterday was bunko, Audrey decided we should dress up since it is close to Halloween. All but two dressed up and it was so much fun seeing everyone in costume! It was a really fun night! I dressed as little red riding hood, (Doug is dressing as the wolf(grandma)for Halloween) I ordered my dress online, so i didn't realize how short it would be, it is alot shorter than i thought it would be, so come Halloween i will have some bloomers to put underneath, but for Bunko i just had to make sure i didn't bend over for anything!! I love Halloween and any excuse to dress up, what a fun night and to top it all off I won Most Bunkos( after a roll off with Christy)So i got to choose first prize! What a fun night, Great food, fun friends, dressing up and on top of it all I won!! Doesn't get much better than that:)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun! I love the costumes!

shellie said...

At least you have the legs for a short skirt! I would look like 2 stubby white tree trunks popping out of the skirt...."dang your short legs".

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun but, what the heck is bunko? I vaguely remember a childhood game we use to play at birthday parties.

LUKE AND MONICA said...

Janna you look so cute! I love it!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

"Hey there little red riding hood...you sure are looking good...you're everything that a big, bad wolf would want...ahoooooo!" Lyrics to a song from my earliest memories, I think my brother Grant use to listen to that song, that's how old! Cute costume....can't wait to see Doug as the big bad wolf!