Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


As i am baking and trying to get things ready for Tomorrow's big day, I am finding that i want to eat the yummy treats and stuff that i had growing up as a kid. Not so much because they are the yummiest things ever,( although some of it is) it just brings back memories of my youth and of family get together's. As i am making the recipes from my past, It is bringing back so many memories. I can only hope that I am making memories for my boys and that when they are older they too will have certain things that i have made or done that will remind them of family togetherness and love.
I am very thankful for my boys, they are my life, I enjoy each of them in there own different ways. They are truly the best things I have ever accomplished in my life! Of course i couldn't do it without my true love, Doug, he is the best thing that has ever come into my life! I am truly blessed to have a husband who loves me unconditionally, and works so hard to keep me and the boys happy, healthy and financially stable. These are just a few things I am thankful for today...there are many, many, more, but that is what is on my mind this Thanksgiving Season. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family!

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute picture! And Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Ashley said...

You do have pretty awesome boys! (Doug included ;) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Amanda M. said...

Janna, that is so sweet! You boys are great. I love your family picture!

I am feeling a lot better now, thanks for asking (I have been really bad at blogging too, because I haven't felt up to it, time to catch up!)

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone could figure out a way to have the smells of your baking and preparing for your Thanksgiving as you express your good memories? The smell of home-baked pies alone can bring up a flood of happy memories for me....Love your family picture! Your boys are growing up way too fast! And handsome!