Thursday, October 22, 2009

SAN DIEGO WEEKEND



This past weekend Doug got invited to tour the Breg brace company in Carlsbad. He decided to take me with him. It was a quick trip, but a very relaxing one. We layed out by the pool, Doug golfed, I slept in, we did some shopping at the swap meet and we hit Old Town for dinner, and just enjoyed each others company. I was a little nervous cause we left the boys home, We had my parents take Tyler and Josh and Haden were pretty much alone until the nights when our friend Brady came to sleep over. You know i was texting them often and they were starting to get mad at me, saying that I needed to trust them, I did trust them, but it is always scary! They did great and the house was even clean when we got home! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking such good care of Tyler, he had a blast! And thanks Brady for spending the night with the boys so I didnt worry the whole time!
There were some political meeting being held at the resort we were staying at and there were picketers out front

Doug golfing, this picture made me laugh, Doug has lost about 25 pounds recently and hasnt bought any new clothes, Looks like it is time to buy some new clothes babe!

Getting ready to go out to dinner at The Bluefire Grill, it was super yummy, but for 42 bucks a plate it better be!!

The resort had some waterslides, we couldnt resist, it was such a nice hot day, it felt so good!








1 comment:

Ashley said...

Lookin' good Janna!!! I'm glad you were feeling better for it.