Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!

The kids started back to school this past Thursday. This year I have One in High school, one in Jr. High and one in Elementary. So weird! Josh usually isn't a huge fan of school, but so far loves High School, but not for the reasons you might think, There are two reasons why he likes high school, Hot Chicks and open campus for lunch! I am hoping those hot chicks will help keep him motivated in other areas of school too! Last year i had a hard time getting pictures of the boys on the 1st day because they were too old and too cool, but this year I managed to get some! Now with the boys back in school, i really am hoping to get myself back into the habit of exercising, summer has messed with my motivation, but seeing my big ole butt in the mirror and trying on those jeans again, should be motivation enough!



Josh( 10th grade) with Seth and Collin

Haden 8th grade
Tyler 5th grade

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Such cute boys!!!! oops I mean handome, cool.....

Jaclyn said...

Lookin' good!