Monday, September 29, 2008

RACHIELE AND KOREY GET MARRIED!


Friday was Rachiele's Wedding( my niece, Doug's brother Scott's oldest daughter). They had it up Provo canyon, at a place called Conrad Ranch. It was really pretty there, the colors are starting to change, I always love how the canyon looks during the fall. Rachiele looked beautiful, like always. They make a really cute couple. I can not believe she got married, i swear she was just a little girl like 4 or 5 when Doug and I got married, time just seems to fly by! Here are a few pictures from that day.






The Brides Cake!

The Grooms Cake!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Is she the one that borrowed one of my Prom dresses? She looks gorgeous!

shellie said...

a groom's cake?!? what a great idea!

Jdogger said...

Ashley i totally forgot about that! Yes that is the one. She just graduated from Nursing school. So hard to believe!!

Shellie, they brought the grooms cake out first and Doug and I were like wow, that is the weirdest wedding cake i have ever seen, then they brought out the other cake, i was like ok, now it makes since! I wish we did something like that!