Wednesday, September 10, 2008

COLLEGE ROOMMATES


This past Friday I went to dinner with some of my old college roommates. I see Audrey quite often, but Nancy and Natalie I don't get to see very often and when we all get together it is always a blast! We seem to all get together every couple of years or so, and over the years we have gone on some girls trips and stuff, so when we get together all of these memories always come flooding back to me. I got out my old scrapbook, and was looking at some of the pictures from back then and we took some pictures at dinner on Friday and I thought it would be fun to scan some pictures in and see how much we have all changed. Some of these pictures may seem pretty boring or stupid to some of you, but i know to Nancy, Natalie and Audrey, they will bring a smile to their faces. I just have to say that I was pretty lucky to have such good roommates, we all got along right from the very first night we met, and have been friends ever since. I know that i can count on anyone of them if i ever needed anything. Finding such good friends is so hard to come by, I feel really lucky! Thanks guys, I look forward to our next trip

Me and Natalie

Me and Nancy

We havent changed a bit!!

The Infamous bombers!!

In my parents back yard in California. Those are some sweet dresses!!
>
Camping at Carpenteria beach, going to bed really early cause we didnt pack anything, not even a chair to sit in!! We even sat in our car and had a pizza delivered to us at the camp ground,since we forgot to pack food too!


Arent we sexy in our acid wash jeans?

Nancy and Natalie, Nice Walkman!!

BUNS!! Too bad I dont have pictures of the mice!!

Magic Mountain--Look at the size of my bangs!!

Audrey and Natalie

Out to dinner with Becky!!

Me and Nancy in New York, "I thought this was the city that never sleeps!"

Eating at the Tavern on the Green

Me and Nancy with our new found friend Lanette. Really, what is up with the hair??

Me, Becky and Audrey after a day at Venice Beach, notice the hair wrap, they left me with some hairy armpit chick when i got that!!

Travis and Brent(Natalie's hubby now) hanging out in our apartment #21 !!

Me showing off my new Terry Turban! "I have money, Terry Turbans for everyone!"


"The Cowboys" The first timeI have ever seen a cowboy in real life!

I ran into my apartment and changed into my fringed bolero jacket and had my picture taken with them!

Psychic Olga and The Stripper

Look we dont have teeth! We thought that was soo funny?? Could that be a Packard's cup in my hand?

The roommates off to Magic Mountain!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Janna! I love this post!!! You guys are so hot!

Jdogger said...

I know, Right?

shellie said...

wow, some of those pictures are just amazing. i wonder why we don't wear awesome clothes like those anymore.

Jdogger said...

I know, Shellie I can see you in those big ole shoulder pads, you would look hot! or maybe that nice green fringed cropped jacket, now that is some stylin stuff!!

sincerely margie mei said...

These pictures are priceless! Brought me right back to the 80's. I am so happy you have a blog and I can see what you guys have been up to. Your boys are all grown up and looking so old. Sam and I had a great time looking thru all your blog posts. Our favorite was the ten things you don't want to ever do again! OH my gosh, I never knew you were so funny! We were rolling. Lets for sure go to dinner, we miss you guys! Call us!

Jdogger said...

Well the sad thing is all those things really did happen to me! We for sure want to go to dinner! Lets make sure of it!!