Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BRACEFACE!!




Today Josh and Haden got braces. Josh has wanted braces ever since i can remember, but Haden wasn't too happy to learn that he needed them too, I was pretty lucky that they said that they wouldn't put braces on Tyler, his bite is OK, but if his front teeth don't get pushed together when all his teeth come in then, maybe he will need them later on. That was a relief, cause having two in braces at the same time costs some serious $$$$!! I don't know how my parents did it! I am just very grateful that they did, otherwise I would be looking pretty darn scary!! Doug didn't really think they needed them, but I wanted to give to my boys what my parents gave me, a nice smile! Thank You Mom and Dad!! I know that my boys will thank me one day too!





4 comments:

shellie said...

i am hoping i don't have to put braces on bryson, because they are costly. but his front teeth that have grown in are all over the place. i feel the same way you do, i will put them on him so he has a great smile.

nancy said...

yes, it sucks! i'm sure in a couple of years i will be putting my girls in them, they are going to need it!

Jdogger said...

Luckily they let you make monthly payments! That is a good thing!

Ashley said...

I've never thought that your kids had crooked teeth. That's funny that Josh has always wanted them. Both of my kids have huge gaps in their front teeth. I just hope that when they get permanent teeth they will go away.