Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tyler's Swim Lessons


Well Tyler just finished taking a two week swim lesson class with his cousins Cole and Carter. They had a really good time. This year was so much more fun. Last year Tyler still had a fear of water and freaked out when we tried to put him in. He had to be in a class with all the two and three year olds. I of course was mortified, and he didnt care, he didnt want to be where he would have to get his face in the water. Well things have changed since last year, he was swimming like a fish! Until you have a child that is that afraid of water and freaked out as many years in a row as he did, you can never fully understand how awesome it was to just sit there and watch him learn, and swim like a normal child! I was so proud!

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Good for Tyler! What a relief for you! Both Cai and Eva pulled that for awhile.
Hey, sorry I haven't emailed back, so busy, you'll hear from me tomorrow:)

Ashley said...

Way to go Tyler!!! I can't believe how big their all getting.

nancy said...

WAY TO GO TYLER!!!

Jdogger said...

Hey Annemarie, I am still waiting to hear from you!! lol!