Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

OK, I have been tagged by my sister Nancy, this is the first time I have ever done this, but i guess i have to take a picture of the following items as they are right now, no cheating so here goes...

THE TOILET


Please note the toilet seat is up, with a house full of boys, this is the norm at my house!!!

THE SINK

The only reason why there isn't dirty dishes in it, is i told myself i had to clean the kitchen before i could get on the computer today, so glad i did!!

THE FRIDGE

okay, so i didn't clean my fridge while cleaning the kitchen. For some reason i can never keep it clean!

LAUNDRY ROOM


This is a sliver of a laundry room, not much to see here!

FAVORITE ROOM


The family room/ kitchen is my favorite room in the house, or at least that is where i am most of the time!

FAVORITE SHOES


This was a hard one for me, I love shoes! My favorite church shoes right now




My favorite everyday shoes, as you can see i am wearing one pair right now and i have a second pair in a different color, so cute and comfy!

AND THE KIDS

Josh shooting some hoops out front


Haden riding his Rip Stick




Tyler watching TV, his favorite past time!


THE CLOSET


okay Nancy, i really wish you had forgotten about the closet, as you can see, mine is a complete mess!! anything behind closed doors are usually pretty scary around my house!


Okay, so there you have it, a little inside peak of my life, I now Tag Anne Marie, Diane, Emily, and Stacie, Lets see how many of them will actually do it!!!

2 comments:

nancy said...

wow, you're fast! and i knew your house would be clean! also there was one more that i forgot to add and it is my closet...i just added mine and it is horrible!

shellie said...

ok janna, you're house looks amazing. just wait until you see pictures of my dive....it's awesome. i'm almost embarrassed to take pictures and post them. thanks nancy for tagging me.