Monday, January 5, 2009

NEW YEAR'S EVE





Doug and I decided to have a New Year's Eve party at our house with whoever wanted to come. It ended up being Mom and Dad, Nancy and Peter and family and Jim and Melissa and family. We had a bunch of junk food and stuff to eat. It was Nancy's Birthday also, so mom made her a cake with the famous sticky frosting, YUM! We played Rock band again, and just hung out until the count down.I of course made sure everyone wore a silly hat to help celebrate! We had poppers and noise makers and made a toast to the new year, it was really fun.

















4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the hats!!! Nancy you look super skinny!

shellie said...

wow, it looks like you went on a blogging spree (cheaper than a shopping spree.

it looks like you guys had a lot of fun over the holidays and your parents look the same. i'm not sure why i thought they would look different.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Toot! Thats my noise maker) Happy New Year! Love the hats.....xoxo Janey

Jdogger said...

I did go on a blogging spree, I have been slacking latley! Thanks Janey for the toot, umm... that doesnt sound right!! hee hee